Please find below the accreditation and standardization weekly notice.
- Following the 19th IAF-ILAC Joint General Assembly that took place on 29 October 2019 and its resolutions regarding the merger, find attached :
- The Terms of Reference of the Steering Committee approved at the May JEC meeting;RFP One Organization_IAF-ILAC_2020 07 07
- The tender document for the selection of a contractor to assist IAF and ILAC in the establishment of a single international accreditation organization.Endorsed ToR One Organisation_IAF-ILAC_SC_2020 07 07
Those interested in participating in the tender are invited to send a detailed proposal to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 August 2020
- The following materials have been published by IAF:
- IAF MD 8:2020 Application of ISO/IEC 17011:2017 in the Field of Medical Device Quality Management Systems (ISO 13485), available here.
- IAF Outlook for June 2020, available here.
- IAF/ILAC Global Accreditation System Handbook, updated for June 2020 in accordance with the 2020-2025 IAF Strategic Plan, available here.
- IAF Overview Presentation, updated for June 2020 in accordance with the 2020-2025 IAF Strategic Plan, available here.
- IAF MLA Status – 23/06/2020, available here.
- A new question (#29) has been added to the list of COVID-19 FAQs.
- Find attached a mail from the IAF Secretariat detailing the process of nominations for a new Accreditation Body Member representative of the FOC, following Ms. Yuko Yoneoka’s retirement.Dear IAF Members
- Nominations must be submitted to Secretary@iaf.nu, by 10 August 2020 COB.
- ILAC P10:07/2020 ILAC Policy on Metrological Traceability of Measurement Results was approved for publication and is now available here. This latest version of ILAC P10 has an implementation period of 12 months from the date of publication, i.e. July 2021.